Sunday 12 August 2012

Shoulder Bag by Accessorize

Hey everyone
I think for women there is no accessorize as import as the handbag. It’s the thing which I’m always carrying with me and so it has to be useful but also nice looking. Last week I was looking for a new one. So I had a look at several exemplars. But I don’t know..  I think I’ve got high standards in my handbag. J Once it was too big or too small or I didn’t really like the colour. And of course the price-quality ratio has to be correct. As a student I can’t afford the very expensive ones.  The longer the speech, the less thought: I finally went to Accessorize and I found a very cute one.











2 comments:

  1. I agree! handbags are really good investment for women :)

    Gia - (http://www.lovelyserendipity.com/)

    ReplyDelete